Monday, May 14, 2012

"ME"


There are often confusions on what I really feel and mean and it makes me wonder if it really is that difficult!
For all the people who met me and couldn’t figure me out and others who never knew me, I :
  • Whenever I am looking straight into your eyes, simply means I am trying to understand more than I am intended to do.
  • Find it utterly difficult to say “NO”, especially to people who are close to me
  • Whenever I say, it’s “OK“means that it could really have been better, and what is right in front of me, is not exactly I was expecting!
  • O yes! I like a person more if he/she is intelligent and is control of his/her speech more than what he looks like.
  • I really don’t want some people to feel bad so I lie sometimes..(O yes! I do lie, and I won’t be a hypocrite calling myself a saint! )
  • Maybe I look like an egoist to you, but if that is what you call self respect and reserved attitude (with strangers).
  • So what if I do things my way? Isn’t it meant to be that way?
  • I have made mistakes, o ya, I have.. but I am not grieving over it. I believe in letting go and take it more like a lesson than a mistake; trust me, it’s a key to happiness
  • I am comfortable with my choice of clothing and I pretty like the way my face is. Confidence is my forte not designer labels
  • Just because I read books doesn’t mean I am a geek. (If I loved music did that mean I am a musician?).
  • Just because I am not judgmental on someone’s face doesn’t really imply I don’t have an opinion on people and that everyone I met was ultra- cool. I just love minding my own business when I got nothing to lose while other times, with people I care about, I like being their shadow
  • Yes, I save money and not spend it all at once, because I have something better in mind that I want
  • I like the fact when I am serious and if the lie is affecting me, it’s better to accept the folly than providing a cover up. It will only prove disastrous!

No comments:

Post a Comment