Thursday, June 24, 2010

hp this monsoon will bring sum monsoon in my lyf....

finaalllyyyyy....
d monsoon arrived in angul...
n my bad luck tht i cant njy with d rain becoz of fever....

2day itz rained heavily.....
itz both boon n curse 4 angul distirct.....boon becoz it will reduce d high tempreature n curse becoz d road will b vry vry slipery.....slipery road with hevy trafic of fast muving truck will mak my lyf hell while driving.....hp tht i will manage d condition...

hd a lovely tym in d last monsoon...njy a lot in d KSOM.....hd a long drive in d rain....njyd d dahibara alludum d panipuris.....mising those tym nw....nw itz evry day a long drive of 2 n fro of 15 km ...bt itz 2 d office only..he he he......

hp thiz monsoon will wipe out my pain soon ....which m gng through mentaly ....m nt able 2 handle d presure of rememberance which m trying 2 4get bt nt at all able 2 do tht......thtz y hp thiz mnsoon will bring sum monsoon in my lyf.....

No comments:

Post a Comment